Sterling Heights Financial Group, LLC was founded by three motivated individuals. Doug Raible, Jesse Bowman, and Daniel Carinci have dedicated their careers to providing not only lower cost financial management for clients, but adding as much value as possible. After experiencing other firms pitching products, and focusing on sales instead of service, they wanted to change that model. The mission is to provide unbiased superior financial planning to clients retiring, or seeking ways to invest their wealth.
If you don't feel completely content with your financials, or wonder if your advisor is working in your best interest, reach out for a free consultation below.
Rather than trying to find an insurance agent, a retirement planner, and an investment advisor, we've brought all these services under one roof.
It can be difficult to keep track of several accounts, financial professionals leave the industry frequently, and it can be time consuming managing all your finances. That is why we created a service focused on handling all our clients' financial concerns to keep things organized as well as saving you time. We specialize in retirement planning, 401k/403b rollovers, and investment management.
If you fit one of these categories, it would be a good idea to have a financial review:
- Inherited Money/Property
- Planning To Retire
- Recently Changed Jobs
- Own A Growing Business
- Seeking Investment Opportunities
1. First we want to know all about you, your financial ambitions, concerns, and questions.
2. Once we collect the information, we will put together multiple plans to check your boxes.
3. We will then present all options in an educational manner, as well as answer any questions or concerns.
4. Once you're completely satisfied with our plans, we will put them in motion, and provide constant communication moving forward as our new client.